[omniORB] Asyncronous CALL Problem

Drago Nicola drago@cesare.sci.univr.it
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:44:25 +0200

Hello,

I use jdk1.2Beta 4 to develop e java Client e omniORB 2.5.0 whith gcc
2.8.1 to develop e server.
The Hardware e sun workstation with sunOS 2.5.1.

I need to use an asyncronous call used by client to send e research
signal to server for non blocking protocol.

I tried to write a client java (jdk1.2Beta 4) that use a asyncronous
call to send a message to a Server C++ with onmiORB 2.5.0.

I tried to use idl with oneway clausole

interface listaClientUrl
{

  void Add(in url newUrl);
};

interface mediator
  {

    metadato GetMetadato(in url searchurl);
/* ===> */    oneway void GetUrl(in descriptor searchdesc, in
listaClientUrl remoteUrl);
  };

But the execution stop for 1 minuts and after generate a CORBA
Exception.

I tried also to use in client call the CORBA.Request.send_deferred() but
this cause CORBA.NO_IMPLEMENT in the client.
minor code: 3 Completed: NO

Anyone have any idea???

Nicola Drago
Thanks
                       ///
                      (o o)
| Nicola Drago                                   |
| Via Osoppo n.5                                 |
| 37124 VERONA (VR)                              |
| telefono: 39 - 45 - 8340186                    |
| http://cesare.sci.univr.it/~drago/drago.it.html|
                      || ||
                     o_] [_o