[omniORB] Re: OmniOrb on Linux 2.0.32

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
28 Aug 1998 15:00:03 +0100

See http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/RedHat5b.html.

g++ on Redhat 5.0 is completely broken. I recommend you replace the
compiler tool chain to latest egcs and the corresponding binutils.
We use Redhat 5.1 with egcs-980302 for a few months now. Others have
reported success with egcs-1.0.3a.

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND