[omniORB] How to compile TypeCode

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
19 Aug 1998 12:18:33 +0100

Try this:

typedef sequence<CORBA::TypeCode> PropertyTypes;

As you known, TypeCode is conceptually part of the CORBA module, so you
have to use CORBA::TypeCode. I think it is wrong for a IDL compiler to
accept typedef sequence<TypeCode> p;

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND