[omniORB] omniNames on Solaris 2.6 with 2 IP addresses

Brendan Cully brendan@kublai.com
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 20:59:15 -0400

Ah yes, that did the trick. The socket was never being set to blocking
again, on account of a misplaced brace, so recv was getting EAGAIN errors.
How about that, looking at the source code!

Thanks,

Brendan