[omniORB] Updated bug list

Randy Shoup rshoup@tumbleweed.com
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:10:20 -0700

Sai-Lai --

  Thanks for the update.

  Have you given any thought to exposing the maxStrands setting somehow
outside of the ORB code itself (e.g., through a command-line argument,
environment variable, etc.).  In order to permit more than 5
simultaneous connections between two ORB processes, we have increased
this hardcoded setting ourselves and rebuilt the ORB, but this
admittedly is not very elegant! :-)

--

-- Randy
Randy Shoup                                     (650)569-3682