[omniORB] Updated bug list

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
11 Aug 1998 13:57:36 +0100

dmorgen@alum.mit.edu (David Morgenlender) writes:

> Will this snapshot include support for ETS-Kernel (presumably based upon the
> changes I sent you)?

Yes. I'm merging in the patches for different ports now.

> BTW, awhile back I reported some unexplained comm. error messages.  You
> asked me to send you some diagnostic output.  Unfortunately, I ran into
> problems getting ETS-Kernel & Borland C++ Builder (for the host app) to
> capture this output.  I now have some ideas on how to do this, so
> hopefully, some diagnostic output will be forthcoming.

Yes, more diagnostic output would be useful in tracking down what the
problem is.

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND