[omniORB] Standard ?

Boris Khanales boris@imagine-sw.com
hu, 9 Apr 1998 16:10:22 -0400

Well well well. The next question will be ....

In orbix you can setup timeout for non-oneway calls.
If you want Enviroment to cury out exceptions only
than it isn't very logical to have it in every remote
call, but is it realy correct interpritation for Enviroment?
I'm very far away from thinking that IONA presents the
standard, but why whould you call exception - "Enviroment" ?

Oops, the mailbox realy going to overflow now.

        "omniorb-list@orl.co.uk" <omniorb-list@orl.co.uk>