[omniORB] thread creation/deletion interceptors

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:11:53 +0100

Mark,

There is a hook in 2.5.0 to allow the application to wrap around the run()
routine of the server threads with its own functions. It is useful for
folks that use ObjectStore as the persistent store.

See this message for details:

http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/archives/1998-Mar/0102.html

Sai-Lai