ILU / OmniNames

Michele Bini mbini@dada.it
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:56:59 +0200

--==_Exmh_-701385282P

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:40:44 +1000 "Bradley Schatz" <brads@dstc.edu.au> wrote:

> If you look below the ILU binding is looking for an onject of type
> IDL:org.omg/CORBA/Object
> It dosent be able to find this equality.

I had a similar problem! You need to add a
	#pragma prefix "omg.org"
to OmniORB's Naming.idl file, apply the patch that appeared on August 20th on this mail list (search on the mail list archive, message subject was
"Re: Problem when invoking name service from Visibroker"), rebuild omniORB and you're done ;-)

--
                                   Michele Bini: mbini@dada.it

--==_Exmh_-701385282P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUANCFPSi27YoFs+LfdAQGupQQAisVuO8DTl4ytPu8LnV/nM2uwd3Rlqgcn
oDGMJnssGWQK17YZEX//nJM2258RloqTuzNFMhSlDbaC+F+iyTPdQsJBxMdO5RP7
llIFEWd3ZTrA9Y/YEFIWQwpVTeUSxE13N4YEyjYNWpkLG1y4jVT0n9dOaT1xpAwO
JATzqsAdpH0=
=TmFv
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-701385282P--