Visual Studio Service Pack2

Chris Collins ccollins@gnt.com
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:01:40 -0500

Hi,

I had installed omniorb2 on machines running Win95 and NT 4.0.  I had =
written several applications using Visual C++ 5.0 and omniorb2.  =
Everything was working fine and then I installed the Visual Studio 97 =
service pack2 on my machine.  After that none of my applications using =
omniorb2 and the COS Naming service would run.  I uninstalled omniorb2 =
and tried to rebuild it using nmake.  Visual C++  would no longer =
compile omniorb2.  I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems =
and if they were able to get around them.

Thanks
Chris