object name

Abdullah Bushnaq bu98aj68@acs.wooster.edu
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 14:09:28 -0500

Hi, I have a question about setting up the object name variable in the
client, in getObjectReference.  In the third example the name variable
is setup as follows:

 name.length(2);
  name[0].id   = (const char*) "test";       // string copied
  name[0].kind = (const char*) "my_context"; // string copied
  name[1].id   = (const char*) "Echo";
  name[1].kind = (const char*) "Object";

I have two objects on two different servers.  How do I setup the "name"
variable so that I can access both? is there a specific way or should I
change the getObjectReference fucntion so that I can send it the object
ids and names when I call it?

Thanks,

Abdullah Bushnaq