Is there a SCO-port available?

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:33:11 GMT

> Hi all there!
> Is there a SCO-port for Openserver 5.0.2? Best with the gcc? Has anybody
> tried to do this port?

We are not aware of anyone doing the port.

> We have a project where a commercial product should be used, but they
> can not deliver a SCO-port. So we think about porting omniORB to SCO ...

If SCO has a decent pthread package, it should be quite straightforward.
The latest snapshot is a good starting point.

   http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/snapshots/snapshot_971120.tar.gz (590K)

If you are interested in doing a port, do drop us a line.

Regards,

Sai-Lai Lo

--
E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND