omniORB2 snapshot_971112

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:05:34 -0500

In Message <34717456.4FF7E463@msu.ru> ,
   Andrey Slepuhin <pooh@msu.ru> wrote:

=>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
=>--------------223F6E66753760D0E3586D31
=>
=>Here is a patch to build snapshot_971112 on AIX 4.2 with C Set++ 3.1.4
=>compiler. -O flag is omitted due to errors during tests compilation.

   I concur with the patches. They are basically the same as the ones
I had done. The -O flag was causing IDL-generated skeletons to take
forever to compile, consuming large amounts of memory (>60MB at one
point) in the process. At some point we should look at the code and
try to figure out why this is happening. It appears that IBM has some
xlC patches out; I'll see if any of them look like they would apply.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories