How to keep IORs identical?

Bastiaan Bakker Bastiaan.Bakker@harbinger.nl
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 15:21:06 +0100

Thanks for your answer Sai-Lai.

I found the reason why this did not work me, now: the Corba object
implements multiple Corba interfaces and I did not directly call the
correct constructors for all of these interfaces in the constructor of
the actual object. Instead one contructor with the object key was called
in the constructor of a super class. It turned out C++ already did a
call to the default constructor of that class, completely ignoring the
constructor with the object key.  For some reason the compiler (g++ in
this case) does not complain that the constructor for the virtual base
class is called twice.

Bye,

Bastiaan Bakker

Software Engineer