Port available for VxWorks?

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
Wed, 21 May 1997 18:16:35 +0100

> Is there anyone who have tried porting omniORB2 for VxWorks? (Seems
> like a few POSIX interfaces are missing in order to build successfully...)

Interesting. Can you give me a list of what is missing?  Other people have
expressed an interest in this port. We don't have access to VxWork but we
have ported omniORB2 to our own embedded kernel. Drop us a message if you
need any help.

By the way, if you are currently doing a port, please drop us a line. This
is the kind of information I would like to put into a FAQ.

Regards,

Sai-Lai Lo

--
E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND