omniORB Server + Visibroker Client

Reeve MJ M.J.Reeve@city.ac.uk
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:41:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi !

I'm trying to write an app on NT using an omniORB app as a server and
Visibroker for Java apps as clients. Things seem to be generall okay - the
client and server talk to each other with no problems - BUT when I'm
bebugging the server I get a "First chance" exceptions when the client app
terminates.

Is this something to do with the fact that the client does not "release"
the implementation object before terminating (the mapping used by
visibroker for Java does not seem to include any equivalent of "release")
or is it something completely different ???

Thanks.

Marcus Reeve.