Java Language Mapping

Jan Ulbrich ulbrich@hexmac.com
Wed, 18 Jun 97 19:41:21 +0200

Hi Thomas,

>Hi there - does anyone know about a Java Language
>Mapping for the omniORB - I havent found anything
>bout it in the Documentation.

I'm using the JavaIDL ORB from JavaSoft - works fine with omniORB. Only
problem is the Nameserver: omniORB implements a CosNaming server but
JavaIDL uses different Repository IDs - I just used a newly generated
copy and used it instead of the CosNaming module of the JavaIDL package.

Have a nice day, Jan Ulbrich

--
///  Jan Ulbrich - flynn (remember tron?)
o-o  Margarethe von Wrangellweg 1, 89075 Ulm, Germany