eg3

Valerie Castelain valerie.castelain@sema.es
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 17:08:25 +0200

Hello,

I'm beginning with OmniORB2 and I'm trying to compile the exanples with VC++
4.2.

* When compiling eg2_impl, eg2_clt, eg3_impl, eg3_clt, I have (several
times) the warning message:
        warning C4101: 'ex' : unreferenced local variable

* With eg3, the line:
         initServ =3D orb -> resolve_initial_references("NameService");
 doesn't *work* (I did all the steps to generate an IOR and copy it in the
key NAMESERVICE with regedit ... omniNames in itself looks like it works
well: *Read log file successfully, Root context is ..., Checkpointing
completed*).

So what's the problem ?

Thanks.

Val=E9rie CASTELAIN