OmniNames and bind_context

Emmanuel Saint-Loubert saintlou@tumbleweed.com
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 13:34:31 -0800

Hello Gary,

> The interesting thing is that it actually does
> work, but the IOR that I bound is marked as nobject instead of
> ncontext.

Actually this is supposed to be the normal behavior. When you use bind
(instead of bind_context) your binding will always be to an object rather
than to a context. Because a context is also an object it is bound as such
in this case.

-- Emmanuel R. Saint-Loubert         saintlou@tumbleweed.com
   Tumbleweed Software Corp.       http://www.tumbleweed.com
   2010 Broadway                            Tel 650-569-3676
   Redwood City, CA 94063                   Fax 650-369-7197