omniORB IDL-Types

Jörg Narr jnarr@Comsys.DoFN.DE
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:21:42 +0200

Hi!

Today I've got two questions and I wonder if somebody will help me
again.

1.) I am required to adapt an existent distributed system to CORBA. I
might have to use existing messaging classes to pass as parameters
    between the CORBA-Objects. Is that possible and if yes, how do I
have to declare their datatypes in IDL? Is there a kind of
forward             declaration?=20

2.) By now I just implemented simple test-applications running on one
machine so it was no problem for the naming service and the ORB to=20
    find the appropriate Objects. The second thing I just don't know yet
is: Is there also a CORBA-Damon for omniORB2 like the Damon
    with ORBIX?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

J=F6rg Narr