OmniORB Indicator Macro

Niels Basjes basjes@nlr.nl
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:31:16 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Gary D. Duzan wrote:

>    From what I have seen in the headers, it doesn't look like
> OmniORB defines any macros specifically for the purpose of identifying
> that we are compiling for OmniORB as opposed to some other ORB. Is this
> something that would be generally useful? I'll probably just use
> __OMNIORB_H__ in the mean time.

I just include the config.mk for my platform (solaris) in my own makefile.
In config.mk __OMNIORB2__ is defined, so that is what I use.

Ragards,

Niels

| ir. Niels Basjes             | National Aerospace Laboratory |
| Phone      : +31-20-5113626  | Anthony Fokkerweg 2           |
| E-Mail@NLR : Basjes@NLR.nl   | 1059 CM Amsterdam             |
| E-Mail@Home: Niels@Basjes.nl | The Netherlands               |