[omniORB-dev] Minor documentation patch

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Tue Mar 29 22:18:47 BST 2011

Hi

One of Debian's QA analysis efforts was to spot insecure usage of
PYTHONPATH, i.e. PYTHON=$PYTHONPATH:/some/path which could potentially
put the current working directory on the PYTHONPATH.  In OmniORBpy
this occurs only in the documentation, however they still regard that
as a security bug ;-).

As I'm always interested in keeping Debian's patches to a minimum
attached is the patch we applied to the documentation to fix this
issue, in case you would like to apply it upstream.

Regards
Floris

--
Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom