[omniORB-dev] [omniORB] Sometimes, CORBA.ORB_init() returns None

Deng Kim powerds at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:33:31 GMT 2009

Hello All.

In my system, corba client works within apache.
And sometimes, CORBA.ORB_init() returns None with below error message.

orb = CORBA.ORB_init(argv, CORBA.ORB_ID)
obj = orb.resolve_initial_references(Constants.NAME_SERVICE)
     AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute
'resolve_initial_references'

When I restart apache, It works well few hours.

I guess using omniORB within Apache has a problem.

Is there anybody who can explain clear reason?

Best regards
Dan