[omniORB-dev] running examples

dhanya v vishnu.dhanya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:59:32 GMT 2009

Dear All,

I am newbie omniORB user. I downloaded and compiled latest version of
omniORB on my Vista os. And made changes in the registry as suggested.

When I try to run my first example I get following error:
C:\Users\Public\tools\omniORB\omniORB-4.1.3\src\examples\anyExample>anyExample_impl.exe
omniORB: ORB_init failed: Bad parameter () for ORB configuration option
InitRef, reason: Invalid argument, expect <ObjectID>=<ObjectURI> Caught
CORBA::INITIALIZE

What argument I need to pass?

Also direct me to documentation for running all other examples as well.

thanks and regards,
Vishnu