[omniORB-dev] (no subject)

Sébastien Bouchex sbouchex at infovista.com
Wed Apr 13 11:07:37 BST 2005

Hi,

openssl is supported by omniORB, you just need to build omniOrb with
openssl.

Under windows :
§	Install Python
§	Edit config/config.mk, and uncomment the line "platform =
x86_nt_4.0_vs_7"
§	Edit mk/platforms/x86_nt_4.0_vs_7.mk, and
o	change the "PYTHON = ..." line to point to your Python executable
(using a Cygwin path!!)
o	Set OPEN_SSL_ROOT to the openSSL path and add gdi32.lib to the ssl
libraries.
§	Start a command prompt, and load the environment for Visual Studio
tools.
§	Extract the gnu-win32-lite.zip file in the omniORB root directory
§	Add gnuwin32/bin to your path.
§	Go to the src subdirectory, and "make export"

Check the ssl_echo in the samples for an example.

Seb