[omniORB-dev] omni4_1_develop Build Patch

Gary Duzan gduzan at bbn.com
Fri Feb 20 12:50:33 GMT 2004

In Message <200402201713.i1KHDV423677 at grisby.dyndns.org> ,
   Duncan Grisby <duncan at grisby.org> wrote:

=>Thanks Gary. I've checked in your fixes. The OverflowError thing was
=>already fixed in the 4_0_develop branch, so I used the code from
=>there. The code you proposed looked a bit odd to me. ;-)

   Yeah, come to think of it it would only work with even numbers;
it would need to adjust the result by int(x%2). The point was to
get the long to a precision at which it could be converted to an int,
then fix things up.

=>In general, there are quite a lot of fixes that have been made to the
=>4_0_develop branch that I haven't yet merged into 4_1_develop, so you
=>may encounter other old issues.

   Ok. I mostly wanted to see if the latest stuff would parse CORBA 3
constructs like "component", so I just grabbed the newest looking
label.

   Thanks.

					Gary Duzan
					BBN Technologies