[omniORB-dev] Port to arm-linux (iPaq, Zaurus, others)

Guillaume Arreckx bill.arreckx at acterna.com
Mon May 19 16:40:52 BST 2003

Hi there,

I have ported omniORB to the Zaurus (in view of using it on a custom
hardware later).
The port itself went smoothly but when running the examples, I managed to
get eg1, eg2 etc... to work, but the ORB either locks or crash when
invoking the ORB destroy method. The GDB traceback reports some problems
when the ORB uses the glibc.
I am using the Embeddix tool chain.

Has anybody ported omniORB on the strongARM and got it to work ?
Are there any option to pass the compiler to get it to work ?

Thanks,

Guillaume