[omniORB-dev] Patch: omniORB 4 std headers and namespace fixes

Teemu Torma tot@trema.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 02:37:46 +0200

On Friday 02 May 2003 23:21, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> > The changes depend on HAVE_STD defined, which is currently set by
> > configure script if standard headers and std namespace exists.
>
> Out of curiosity, how much work would you guess it would be to leave
> out the "using namespace std;" lines and instead conditionally prefix
> calls into the std namespace?

I did not even check, but I guess not much.  Since we maintain our copy
of omniORB in cvs, I just wanted to keep changes minimal to avoid
future conflicts when importing new omniORB version.

Teemu