[omniORB-dev] OmniEvents and JacOrb

mirko.cambi@bancaimi.it mirko.cambi@bancaimi.it
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:14:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm a problem to use OmniNames with JacOrb. I've ny PushServer written in
C++ with OmniOrb. I use OmniEvents to manage the Event Channels, and I'd
like to connect my Java Push Client.

I get the Channel, I get the proxyPushSupplier, but when the server send
the data, the client doesn't receive it. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Mirko Cambi
Product & Business Development  -
Banca IMI - Milan

This message is confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. Unauthorised
reproduction, disclosure, modification and or distribution of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail do not constitute a
commitment by Banca di Intermediazione Mobiliare IMI S.p.A. (Banca IMI),
except where expressly provided for in a written agreement between you and
Banca IMI.

Banca di Intermediazione Mobiliare IMI S.p.A. is an authorised Bank in
Italy.
Banca di Intermediazione Mobiliare IMI S.p.A., London Branch, a member of
the London Stock Exchange, is regulated by the Financial Services Authority
for the conduct of designated investment business in the UK