[omniORB-dev] RE: [omniORB] Implementation Repository

James Waller jwaller6@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:59:51 +0000 (GMT)

> I have been using omiifr which works pretty well
> with
> omniORB.

I think we might be talking about different things
here. I believe omniifr is an Interface Repository
(something I know nothing about :-), whereas this is
about creating an Implementation Repository which is a
completely different thing.

> Is your implementation independent?

Yes - at the moment it is built completely separately
from the omniORB package, although it does depend on
it.

Cheers,
James