[omniORB-dev] Implementation Repository

James Waller jwaller6@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:30:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I have now got a usable version of the Implementation
Repository I've been working on, and I'll be posting
it in the next couple of days after I finish some
preliminary documentation explaining how to use it.

In the meantime, I just noticed Duncan saying on the
list that using STL is a no-no. This Implementation
Repository uses the STL a lot internally (primarily
std::vector, std::string, std::map, std::bitset and
iostreams). For it to be included in the omniORB
package, would this need to be changed?

Cheers,
James