[omniORB-dev] RE: [omniORB] Minor patch to windows build

Kevin Wooten kwooten@itracs.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:13:15 -0700

Yes!

I have wanted to finish my omni scripts, which are very rudimentary and
currently windows only, unfortunately a good solution for the config.h
problem was my sticking point.

>From my initial examination I came up with two solutions for this
problem; 1) somehow drive autoconf (or its macros).
2) replace all the functionality with our own.

If there are any clever ideas for solving this problem, let me know.

-KW

P.S. - I have moved this to omniorb-dev, where it belongs.