[omniNotify] omniNotify error building

Spence, Jeffrey L CTR Jeffrey.L.Spence at uscg.mil
Thu Apr 27 16:55:13 BST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to build omniNotify, omniORB, and omniORBpy. I've gotten errors
in omniNotify. The file is RDIstrstream.h and the erros are:

RDIstrstream& RDIstrstream::operator<<(long int) cannot be overloaded
line 65

RDIstrstream& RDIstrstream::operator<<(long int) cannot be overloaded			line
60

RDIstrstream& RDIstrstream::operator<<(long unsigned int) cannot be overloadedline66

RDIstrstream& RDIstrstream::operator<<(long unsigend int) cannot be overloadedline61

Actual code:

60  RDIstrstream& operator<<(long n);
61  RDIstrstream& operator<<(unsigned long n);

#ifdef HAS_LongLong
65 RDIstrstream& operator<<(WRAPPED_CORBA_LONGLONG_TYPE n);
66 RDIstrstream& operator<<(WRAPPED_CORBA_ULONGLONG_TYPE n);
#endif

Any suggestions would be helpful.
I downloaded the omniNotify-2.1.tar file and examined the
File in question and the same lines of code exist in the tar
as what I have.

Thanks, Jeff.