[omniNotify] features

Bob Gruber bob.gruber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:14:51 GMT 2006

omniNotify is pretty much in stasis, except when people provide simple
bug fixes, since I have no time to work on extending it.

I am happy to give sourceforge access to anyone who wants to work on
omniNotify.  Also, it is possible that Duncan Grisby could be hired
through his consulting company to work on omniNotify (you would have
to ask him, I'm not sure he still does such work).