[omniNotify] Patch for 64-bit support

Mark Zimmerman markzimm at frii.com
Tue Jun 21 10:08:55 BST 2005

Greetings:

The patch referenced below fixes the problems that I encountered in
running notifd in 64-bit mode. I plan on committing these changes to
CVS later this week. I have tested this with Solaris/gcc in both
64-bit and 32-bit mode and with linux/i386 in 32-bit mode.

The patch is here:

http://users.frii.com/markzimm/omniNotify-64bit.patch

Testing under AIX/xlC is in progress. This requires a small additional
patch to get shared libraries working. This patch will be forthcoming
at a later date.

If anyone has the time to check this out in other environments, please do.

-- Mark