[omniNotify] omniNotify 2.1 released (bug fix release)

Bob Gruber bob.gruber at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:52:02 BST 2004

I decided to adopt the 'release often' philosophy, at least wrt
important bug fixes.

This release just changes 2 lines of source code in one file, but they
are important lines, so you are strongy urged to update.

For those using CVS, the change is committed under the
omniNotify2_develop branch (and the omniNotify2_1 tag, but you are
better off using the omniNotify2_develop tag to track future fixes).

For those who like to get tarballs, the 2.1 tarball is here:

Duncan: I guess you just need to do a windows release for omniNotify
2.1...  Thanks!

-- Bob