[omniNotify] Request From South Africa Student

Mr.Gary Busani garybusani6 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 14 23:18:31 BST 2004

I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality as regard this transaction. I am pleased to introduce myself to you. My name is Gary Busani  a native of South Africa currently here in Rotterdam on a training course.
I am writing this letter to request  your assistance in order to redeem an investment with the then South African Mining Cooperation now the Ministry of Natural Resources. The said investment, now valued at US$25.5 (Twenty-Five Million Five Hundred Thousand) was purchased by Mr.Lucio Campagna and contracted out of South African Mining Co-operation in 1977.The redeemable investment interest, has now matured since march last year.
Since march last year, several attempted have been made to contact Mr. Lucio Campagna without success and there is no way to contact any of his close relatives in whose favor the investment cash value can be paid.
Since we have asses to all Mr. Lucios information’s, we can claim this money with the help of my partner in the ministry of natural resources. All we have to do is to file claims using you as Mr. Lucios relative.
I would like to assure you that there is absolutely nothing to worry about, because it is perfectly safe and risk free. Please ensure to keep this matter strictly confidential. My partner will file for  claims for the money on your behalf in south African Mining Co-operation. When the claim  is approved, you will now be paid the sum US$25.5 Million Dollars as the beneficiary
Since the money will be paid directly into any bank account of your choice, your  responsibility is to assure us that me and partners will  receive 65% of the total sum. while you keep 25% for your assistance and the balance 10% would be set aside for any expenses that maybe incurred in the course of this transaction.
I would appreciate if you can give your assurance and guarantee that our share would be secured. Please for the sake of confidentiality, reach me via  email
(garybusani6 at netscape.net  ) and let me know if this proposal is acceptable by you.

Truly Yours

Mr.Gary Busani