[omniNotify] omniNotify for Windows platforms

Andy Goetz goetz@esrf.fr
Mon Mar 3 21:36:00 2003

Hi,

when you say clients can run on Windows I presume you mean that clients
only need the idl interface compiled for Windows. Is this true ? If so
which files are these. I can only find AttNotification.idl. Is this all
Notification clients need ? Does the same hold true for java clients ?
What do java clients need to link with in order to use the Notification
service as clients ?

Thanks for your help,

Andy Gotz (ESRF)