[omniNotify] latest omniNotify2_alpha is in sourceforge

Mark Zimmerman markzimm at frii.com
Thu Jul 24 09:15:21 BST 2003

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:43:08AM -0400, Robert E. Gruber wrote:
> Mark, thanks for checking things out.  Please send me the AIX changes so I
> can add them in.

I know that this is not the right way to do it (I modified the
generated beforeauto.mk file directly) but I won't have time to work
on doing it properly for a week or so.  Also, I'm sure that this is
specific to my machine / AIX version / compiler.  Anyhow, for what
it's worth, here is all I had to do:

chickenhawk$ ls omniNotify*/build/mk/beforeauto.mk
omniNotify/build/mk/beforeauto.mk    omniNotifyOK/build/mk/beforeauto.mk

chickenhawk$ diff omniNotify*/build/mk/beforeauto.mk
665c665
< CXX             = cl
---
> CXX             = xlC_r
931c931,946
< error Not supported yet. Too nasty.
---
> #error Not supported yet. Too nasty.
> CXXOPTIONS      = -qstaticinline -qmaxmem=8192 -qlonglong -qlongdouble
> COPTIONS        = -qlonglong -qlongdouble
> MAKECPPSHAREDLIB=makeC++SharedLib_r
> define MakeCXXSharedLibrary
>  $(ParseNameSpec); \
>  soname=$(SharedLibrarySoNameTemplate); \
>  set -x; \
>  $(MAKECPPSHAREDLIB) \
>     -o $$soname $(IMPORT_LIBRARY_FLAGS) \
>     $(filter-out $(LibSuffixPattern),$^) $$extralibs \
>          -p 40; \
>  ar cq $@ $$soname; \
>  $(RM) $$soname;
> endef