[omniNotify] latest omniNotify2_alpha is in sourceforge

Robert E. Gruber gruber at research.att.com
Thu Jul 3 11:05:47 BST 2003

The omniNotify CVS repository has moved to sourceforge.
You can get the lates omniNotify2_alpha there.  anonymous
access has been a problem lately... Duncan, would you mind
making sure the latest snapshot is up to date and telling people
how to get things that way?

I just checked in changes that include some bug fixes.
I would appreciate it if a few people would try things out.
Unfortunately I will be away today through July 13, so I
will not be able to help or work on fixes until then but I
would appreciate it if some people had tried things by the
time I return.

Many thanks!!
-- Bob Gruber