[omniNotify] omniNotify 2.0 ready for tagging?

Mark Zimmerman markzimm at frii.com
Tue Dec 9 09:26:59 GMT 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:06:49AM -0500, Robert E. Gruber wrote:
> Has anyone had any problems with the latest omniNotify2_develop branch,
> or does anyone know of build fixes that should be incorporated?

Barring any known breakage, I would like to see a baseline version
declared so that we all have a known point from which to work. Small
deviations to support special circumstances ought to be deferred to a
2.0.1 release. I appreciate your efforts to make it perfect and to
address everyone's concerns, but that may never happen.

Just my 2 cents worth...

-- Mark